Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Waiting

I'm waiting to be in a position to quit my job.

I'm waiting to be able to tell you, officially about the act I've been working with for over a year now.

I'm waiting for some great gigs and opportunities to come in.

I'm waiting to tell you about those great upcoming gigs and opportunities.

I'm waiting for some packages filled with some goodies I really want.

I'm waiting for Wednesday's work day to be over so I can go out of town.

I'm waiting for my 39th birthday (on Saturday...did you get me anything?).

I'm waiting for my full system scan to finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home