Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, April 10, 2009

Facebook...Friends?

It seems as though the real benefit of joining Facebook has less to do with marketing or reconnecting with old friends and more to do with finally satisfying curiosity and checking out what ex-girlfriends (or boyfriends for some) look like these days. At least that's what I seem to be using it for.

Thank goodness I've had a very easy-to-find website for all these years. So many could check in, see I still have all my hair and am way cool, and then never contact me.

Eventually I'll have something to promote and I can use social networks more efectively. Until then...I add past loves and lovers to the "Friends" list.

That's another thing..."Friends"??? So now I'm "friends" with some of these exes? That's not how I remember things going down, uh - ending! Of course, since they all had the same exit line...

Perhaps there should be a "Just Friends" list on Facebook.






See what I did there? I continue to be way cooler than most of my "friends", if not one funny mofo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home