Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still Not at Full Speed

Cannot get my old computer's modem to talk to the ethernet controller and therefore...cannot get online with the thing.  Still using my partner's computer and having some success getting some things done.  


Everything else on my computer works GREAT since the Windows reinstall.  I just seem to be missing some very important driver or something.  Something so important that even installing a new PC ethernet card cannot make it possible for me to get online with it at all.

Have a few other tricks up the sleeve before relegating the old tower to s simple office machine, but I miss my own computer.

Would love to chat about other things, but I have to get back to work on the things that don't work at all around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home