Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, January 25, 2009

It Is Coming

And one day soon, I'll be able to fully tell you about it.

Until then, I am working fewer days a week at the shop than I need to sustain life out here.


April and I are in the position where we need to try and buy the house we're living in (though we've little cash right now for a down payment).


I have a few gigs this month and next month, but they all come late enough in the month to further deplete my savings account.



My office continues to be a fucking MESS!

I have had some cool El Rey things come up of late...but I cannot talk about those either.

Among all the "stuff" I cannot help but feel that everything is going to be A-OK and better in 2009.

It IS coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home