Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 12, 2008

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Here is my very own MySpace page.
Take a VERY CLOSE LOOK AT IT!
(Click to Enlarge)

Is there ANYTHING there that suggests I will be reading your messages or adding you to my "Friends List"?

FUCK NO!

I may not update as often as I'd like, but I already have
THIS BLOGGER BLOG.

You are already rarely reading, stopping by, or commenting here.
WHY on Earth would I want yet another blog/writing venue/way-to-meet-teenagers-pretending-to-be-of age-fuck-goddesses
that you are sure to ignore?


I do not use my MySpace page.
Stop trying to contact me through there.

I do not want to be on FaceBook. Stop sending me requests.
I have no desire to be LinkedIn and wish you'd
stop asking me to join.

I use this blog. I like this blog. YOU used to like it too.

Until you can give me ANY valid reason why those other, more convoluted and confusing platforms are ANY better than this simple blog I will not be joining and wasting even more time online with those social networks.

NOTE: All of this may change if I get a major gig on The Strip or on some "vote for me so I can be famous" TV show. Of course, I know you'll probably not even tell anyone to vote for me. You probably won't even watch whatever I'm in. How do I know this?
You're probably not actually reading this now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Randy Hayward said...

Hell, Andy, I'd vote for ya.
what's up with you and Dee Snider?

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy, Why did you sign my "craptacular" classmates book? I graduated 4 years ahead of you, so I don't know who you are. Glad to see you out of Marengo and on to "Bigger" things. Sincerely, JoAnne(McKenzie)Gandy

9:21 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy JoAnne.

I didn't sign the guest book. I clicked on your profile not realizing you were a different person from the one I was looking for. Classmates does this annoying thing where if you view a profile, it records your visit. If you forget to delete the visit (like I did) it records as a visit to you.

And so...thanks for the well-wishes and sorry for the WTF moment in your life. ;)

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home