Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Penguins for Everyone!

That would, of course, include...

PHIL THE CAT!


Yes, indeed, we decided to be one of those couples
who dresses up their beloved pet, humiliating him
for our own holiday amusement.


Doesn't he look fetching in his Penguin costume?

I'm certain we're going to Hell for this.

Certainly, I am going to Hell for this!

I know he tolerates us up to a degree.

Sometimes I think he actually likes this nonsense.

But I would definitely be W-R-O-N-G!

He always poses for photos, even when they are degrading.


He knows we love him...

...Eventually, all is forgiven.

Merry Christmas, everyone!




3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Merry Christmas, Andy and April!

6:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!! I swear I will make it to Vegas....

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Have a happy New Year. They cat will kill you soon.

5:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home