Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Be Careful When Texting

Text messaging takes your attention away from the very important things such as oncoming traffic and impending doom in the form of a T-Rex attack.

Thinking about it, you could also miss a cool T-Rex song on the radio if you are too busy texting someone.

Please text responsibly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

That is a very big T-Rex.

I cannot text message worth a hoot.

On the bright side people who need information late on the weekends never know if I am drunk or not.

6:39 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I have never missed a T-Rex song due to texting.

However, I did once miss my exit because I was too busy singing the "Honky Tonk" backup for the Doobie Brothers' "Black Water."

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

May I assume that you have a recording of T. Rex playing "Louie Louie". I still laugh over the cassette you gave me of Iggy Pop's version and our phone conversation where I emphatically stated that The Kingsmen used the "F word". We delighted in singing that as a chorus as kids! You should have heard us! :D)

7:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home