Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For Dad

Here's a scan of a lovely story written by one of my father's former students and children's book author, Sally Dutra. This appears in the pages of Teachers with Class, a book devoted to people sharing tales of inspirational and memorable teachers who influenced their lives.

This being the 15th anniversary of my dad's death I found it more than appropriate. Here's hoping Sally drops me an e-mail one day. I'd love to meet her or thank her for the kind words about my dad.


Click on the photo for a larger and considerably more legible image.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krissteen said...

Very nice! When my Dad passed they passed around a book at the place he worked and everyone that worked with him wrote something in it... Not as neat as being in a book, but good enough for me.. :)

How are ya? Sorry I havent been around much but life, as usual, has been crazy! Stop by my blog and check it out... you will see how life has been in my family. :(

2:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really nice Andy.

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home