Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Trying to Cheer Things Up


Since I have no news to share about all of the entertainment things I can't talk about and I don't really feel like bitching about how cheap people who use the Yellow Pages really are I will simply post a few photos from my birthday trip this year to Bryce Canyon National Park.

I'll put up one or two every so often to remind me and those who still read this blog (both of you) that there are some good things out there.

Besides, I need a pick-me-up.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

You look cute in a pith helmet.

(my captcha thingy is "OMGMF", which stands for "Taking the lowered's name in vain" plus "one of the seven words you can't say on television.")

5:42 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I love Bryce, man. That is the most amazing place. I was there for about a hour once.

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you are on the top of the cliff, yes? ;-)

8:04 AM

 
Blogger Krissteen said...

Do I count as one of your two even thought I dont make it around much these days? Keep your chin up dude and always remember that no matter how bad things may be there is always someone out that there that has it worse than you.

luv ya doll!
Chris

2:21 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Great pics Andy!! Heart you mucho!

5:36 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

That doesn't look much like Chicago, does it? :)

I don't get here as often as I'd like (I don't get anywhere as often as I'd like anymore)...but I am still pulling for you and dropping your name every chance I get. Oh...and the Penguins say "hi"~~

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home