Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Found My Keys

I actually found them Friday. I just wanted to keep you in suspense.

For those wondering...kitchen drawer, with my receipts. I NEVER put them in a drawer. I inadvertently put them there looking for a return address label and closed the drawer.

Ahh, the miracle of Blogger Minutiae!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Yup, right where they couldn't possibly be. I knew it.

4:30 AM

 
Blogger muthah said...

Just remember it isn't that you couldn't remember where they were, it's when you find them and don't know what they're for that's real trouble!

Muthah--remember?

4:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home