Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blind Faith

Here's a video of something I've been working on for the show I can't tell you much about. Since I have had nothing but blind faith that the move to Vegas would be the right thing to do and blind faith that the new act will be the reason Fate brought me here, it seems only fitting that a big part of the show will feature me blindfolded.



Enjoy the video and don't try this at home.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

That is so sensational, Andy. I can't juggle two things with any confidence.

5:46 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Hope you don't need an assistant. I can't hold onto a damned teaspoon without dropping it. I'd wind up setting fire to your nortybits.

7:37 AM

 
Blogger Spook said...

Not bad at all. Hope it plays well on stage!

8:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't chew gum and walk at the same time. So the fact that you can do this NOT blindfolded is awesome enough in itself!!

6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home