Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'll Sure Be Glad...

...when all the various projects pay off (if, indeed any of them actually do pay off). I'm already tired. I'm already worried about going broke. I'm already stressed out to the point of hives.

That being said, the show I'm working on could be HUGE! The tour guide thing could be great (assuming I get trained and ever get to that paid working thing with them). The business training thing could be another big and diverse source of income.

I just need to not go under before one of these things brings about some moolah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

If you believe it will happen and you feel the joy now as if it actually already happened, it will happen. That is pretty much how I've made everything good happen in my life. No shit.

4:21 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Well I think you are wonderful and will become famous one day.

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home