Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Waiting

Waiting to hear about some potential new gigs.
Waiting to start rehearsing with a new partner on a new endeavor.
Waiting to be able to tell you about said endeavor.
Waiting for a day when I'm considerably less worried about my choice in careers being a good one.
Waiting for SOMEONE locally to call me about a gig.
Waiting for some friends to arrive.
Waiting to see if I'll ever be able to buy a house.
Waiting for someone to actually convince me that buying a house is a good idea (no, equity isn't a convincing argument).
Waiting for the other shoe to drop (I've gone through many pairs of dropped shoes already).
Waiting for delivery of more "droppin' shoes".


Waiting to die.

You're caught up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I'm in a waiting pattern too. I hope you get the good stuff you're waiting for.

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Colette Lindemann said...

Hey, Andy... Will you be the Best Man at our vow renewal?

Also... how's your cat?

3:37 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

Do I have to come to Vegas and slap you around a little bit?

7:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home