Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Out of Office Reply: It's My Birthday So Don't Try and Reach Me

I'm out of town for the next couple of days. I'm heading to...[GULP!]...Utah to visit Bryce Canyon and other great natural wonders. I'm hopeful to have some great photos and videos of beautiful landscapes, see some crazy critters, enjoy the scenic countryside, and have some much-needed (but probably not much-deserved) fun & frolic, if not some relaxation.

This week marked the one year anniversary of our initial cross-country drive to our new Vegas home. It is fitting that one year later we are going back to the state we swore we'd only go to if there were some VERY good reason. Utah is kinda awful to drive through if you have worries about dying on a barren highway with no hope of ANYONE finding you. More on that later.

In any event I truly hope this, my thirty-fucking-eighth year of life, will somehow bring me closer to easing some money woes, maybe even finding myself as a successful entertainer (as in, way more successful than the so-called living I've made thus far, pre-2008), and getting a little better at being a happier person in general.

Though I doubt any of that is possible for a guy like me. ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Andy! I certainly hope you are getting a chance to relax and refresh... and I wish you all the best this coming year.

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Bryce is fabulous and I hope uplifting to your spirits. Happy Birthday, Andy. A few days late but I've had my head up my ass lately.

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home