Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I NEED WORK!

If something doesn't give SOON...

Anyway, three "ding" e-mails regarding work ("DING" = rejections) within three days (the only prospects I had for paying bills on time, fulfilling my goal of having a gig a month. not going crazy with depression and anxiety) doesn't make for a happy Andy.

Expect dour posts until about September, assuming I can afford the internet service until then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Yeah, me too as far as gigs go. I'm gonna make something happen if it kills me. Or somebody else.

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: indeed.com

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

I'll keep my eyes open, especially since my job search may be coming to a close within the next few weeks.

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home