Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday Wish

If anyone reading this was planning on getting me a birthday present, a card, or any sort of object to commemorate the 38th year of life (May 30), may I please make this little request?

Send me the cash equivalent instead.

Even if it is the two bucks you'd spend on a card, send me that instead of the card. There are a few things going on that are taxing what little savings I have and I rather doubt I'm going to get any gigs anytime soon. I have no need for DVDs, clothes, and other comforts or things that would make celebrating another year of life a tad more fun. I need the cash to make certain I can continue to live in a house. I really need to live in a house. It is getting rather hot outside and living outside is not a good option. I've seen the homeless on D Street and Main. I don't even know how to make a makeshift tent out of towels and boxes. I'd burn up out there.

So please, that thing you were going to get me? Send a check. If you already got it, return it then send a check.

If you were not planning on any sort of gift, that's way cool too. I don't expect them as it is so i won't be missing them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!

6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home