Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Been Entertaining Guests

Since it seems unlikely I'll be entertaining anyone else for some time, it seems only right that I tend to my house guests. Although, I've had to work much of the time they've been here and they've also been too tired to do much "fun" anyway. No worry, I'm doing a fine job of being entertaining!

2 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

You ARE entertaining! Isn't that your middle name? ;)
Hope you don't have to "wait" much longer for good things to happen.

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I'm in a slow period too. Booking weddings and parties. The festivals escape me so far this summer. Have fun, man!

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home