Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Out of Town for the Weekend

Gotta go to a wedding. Won't be posting for awhile. Of course, I haven't been posting for awhile so you're more than used to that already.

Until then, I found another posting of my commercial on YouTube. This one features MUCH more lively discussion about the FDA, big tobacco, and plenty of useless political drivel. So read all the comments and enjoy.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Craig Ferguson would be amused with you, Andy. I hope my letter helped. Hang in!

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home