Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Many Thanks to Kim!

Kim, the funniest hot MILF from Ohio I know was kind enough to post a YouTube video of my commercial. So naturally I owe her some big thanks.

Of course, bigger thanks are for her saying that I always make her think dirty thoughts. WOOF!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH I seeeeeee,

Got talk dirty talk to you to get repeat comments ;-)

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: If you or someone can e-mail me how to post YOU TUBE I'll be happy to post your commercial. Will e-mail you later about something cool, regarding your materials!

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

Yeah, well... I love you, so it isn't dirty then. hehe.

7:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home