Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, April 28, 2008

Back from Indiana

Had to head out of town to be the Best man at the wedding of my very good friends, Kurt and Colette.

Being asked to do such a thing is something of a problem for me as I detest weddings and all that they stand for. The ridiculous traditions, the ever present BRIDEZILLA, the inconvenience of making everyone you know leave their lives to watch you kiss in public and then receive envelopes filled with checks - it is all bad.

Besides, I'm not the "best man" for my wife so how could I even be considered for such a task?

All told, a great time was had by all. The wedding was fun and unique in many ways and I did what i could to be as "Best Manly" as possible. Perhaps down the road there will be YouTube footage of the various speeches and ceremonies or something for you to enjoy.

Here's hoping the couple lives a happy life together and that I don't get asked to stand up at a wedding again. ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home