Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yeah, yeah...

I know. I haven't been blogging. So sue me.

I've got a lot to tell you, but things are kinda hectic without being all that busy at the same time. All I know for sure is that there's been a lot going on, including a bout with the flu. I'll tell you all about everything when I'm more back in order personally.

I'm figuring that this will happen some time after I get my tax stuff sent out. I generally don't wait this long to do it all...but I have this time. SIGH>

Anyway, there's going to be stuff to talk about soon. Like what, you ask?

  • The one year anniversary of the apartment disaster
  • The TV commercial I shot recently
  • My new Andy Martello Collector's Card
  • A familiar house guest coming out to my new home to make Vegas her new home
  • AND MORE!

1 Comments:

Blogger muthah said...

It's 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, and I just saw Andy Martello spinning plates on a commercial on our local NBC outlet in the middle of the evening news. Way to go, Andy!

Muthah

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home