Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, March 31, 2008

One Year Ago Tonight...

At 9:49PM one year ago, my apartment was blown all to hell by a microburst. In case you've forgotten all about that little bit of history, click the tags at the bottom of this post and get caught up (Or click here to watch a little video I made right afterwards.

That devastation, which would have been a major disaster to some, looks more and more like the BEST thing that ever could have happened to us. Had that not happened, April and I wouldn't be living in Las Vegas now. I wouldn't be meeting new people in the industry, getting exposure in broader markets...

And I certainly wouldn't have gotten to film that political commercial I mentioned. See the previous post for more info.

WAIT!

Just CLICK HERE to see the commercial!

HELL YEAH!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I hoped it would get better for you and am so glad it did!!!

Hugs, Andy.

6:21 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

YAH!!!!! That's awesome. I posted it on my blog too.

You fucking rock!!

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

An EXCELLENT use of Andy! Great job, my friend.

4:37 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: I saw Golfwidow's comment. Letterman passed? His staff must be idiots! I'm surprised. Move onto Leno; the best revenge is always success. Keep going, Andy!

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home