Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, March 14, 2008

MMMmmm...Ham Lake

I'm off to Ham Lake, Minnesota for a one-nighter. Back Sunday.

I have to miss seeing the great Jerry Lee Lewis with my wife because of this gig. That being said, the paycheck is more than enough of a consolation prize.

Now...no snow...no late flights...no LOST LUGGAGE...please?

3 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

A Ham Lake, that close to Cheese Country (including the Mustard Museum and not too far from the Mayo), but nowhere near Rye, New York. What a waste.

3:45 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Hey Andy!! I admit I have not stopped here in a few weeks. Missing you!!

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you get to try out Allegiant Air Andy. Stay away from US Airways and you'll be fine. Great news on the gig. This is your year, my friend! PENGUINS RULE! :D

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home