Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So...No Good News to Report

No "bad news" to report either, especially since I wouldn't tell you what didn't happen. I was just hoping to have something good to tell you today. Alas, the "Good News Train" didn't stop by my house today. However the "Don't Give Up Hope Train" did hang around here briefly. Either way, all I have for you is a little video. Enjoy it.


2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

That was highly amusing. And don't worry, dis train bound for glory, dis train.

4:33 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Bud and Bruce Springsteen!

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home