Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 28, 2008

Mucho Mojo Pronto!

I can't talk about it because I don't want to "jinx" anything. Please keep me in the mojo zone right NOW!

If all goes well I'll have some good news for you as early as later today (though I doubt I'll have any good news at all).

This way...good news means something fun to share. No news or bad news means you go about your business with no regard or query as to what might have been.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

It comin'! Da big MOJO comin' at choo

6:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*mojo rising* ;-)

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Too late on this mojo. Let's hope it will carry over for the next mojo-worthy emergency.
;)

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home