Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Lots to Say, Little Energy to Say It

Since I'm not really in the mood to say much about my Grand Canyon gig, the holidays, the Samson TV show, and whatever else I would normally be talking about I thought I'd direct you to the most recent Podcrapular Lite. This one features me as a solo blabbermouth. The subject I speak of most often in this show? ME!

OK, I also talk about comedy and share some of my performances with anyone willing to listen. So that means, nobody will hear it I'm sure.

If you'd like to listen in you can go to the Podcrapular site or just listen here on this lovely embedded player.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home