Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

It's About Time

I'm sure this is the title of the CD and not a
commentary about how long it took me
to make Bud Buckley laugh.


Many thanks, Bud for sending along the NEW CD.
I'll be listening to it on my days off!


Buy your own copy.

Visit Bud Buckley online at MANY cool places.


BudBuckley.com/blog
MySpace.com/BudBuckley1
Facebook: profile.to/budbuckley

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Wow, thanks, Andy. I'm glad I spelled everything right!

4:03 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: I just received my copy! It's amazing!!

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home