Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Gig Today!

I don't get to say it often enough lately, but I have a gig today. I really hope it goes well.

It is not that I'm worried about my abilities or my confidence level, though I suppose there's a bit of that. I'm hoping this goes well because this event is for a local event producer who will be attending the event. She has been among the ONLY event planners I've met out here, if not anywhere, that has not only returned every phone call and e-mail, but has been 100% on the ball about every detail from the start. She even called me the other day to let me know that Mapquest has a completely wrong set of directions from my home to the event. She called to give the right ones. Damn that's cool!

If just one event planner uses me, likes the performance, and finds value in the amount charged for the service then it can lead to even more shows. I'm still bugging those who have yet to respond to me and bugging even more the group that booked me in Laughlin back in November. One day the work will return I'm sure. I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

Keeping fingers crossed and breath held. I can use some good mojo...as always.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool, Andy! I think it's important to have some apprehensiveness to tap into your best showmanship. And knowing you, you will do well! Break a leg!!!!

12:36 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

This lady has it together. I hope you find a lot of work with her because she understands how to do her job.

7:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home