Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Out Of Town. No Posts for a While (I Think)

Not that there are too many people still reading this blog anymore (but I do LOVE the five or six that are), but I will most likely not be able to post much for the next few days.

I'll be at the Hualapai Ranch in the Grand Canyon until the 23rd. Phone service and internet access may or may not be nonexistent. So...um...listen to Podcrapular I guess?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I been checking your talents out on youtube.

2:11 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Feel free to share those talents with the world. I'm a big old blog-whore.

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home