Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy and Anxious

I've been rather busy of late. Work has me...well, working. I also have a gig coming up next week at the Hualapai Ranch in the beautiful Grand Canyon West. It is a new gig and I'll be there from the 18th through the 23rd and again from the 26th through the 30th. I will be home on Christmas Eve and Day, but I'll be working at the Houdini's. BUSY!

Now I've been a bit anxious about the new gig because it is somewhat far form home and in a part of the world where things like phone service and electricity that isn't produced from a generator just don't exist. I have no idea where I'm going or just how screwed I'd be if something happened to me or my car
along the way. It is also something of an open-ended gig in that the shows are not really scheduled and the lengths are rather dependent upon how many people, if any, are there to watch them...if they happen at all.

As long as the check clears (and it is a good amount to finish the year off and help me into 2008) I'll be happy. They are planning on having me there at least one week a month indefinitely so that could really help me get a little closer to being caught up. I'm still hopeful for more work locally, but time will tell.

I'll also have some info about the recent Samson TV show soon. For now, listen to the increasing number of Podcrapular Lites.


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

It is good to hear that you are busy. One of these days I would love to watch one of your shows.

7:12 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

YAH!! Glad to hear things are looking up. As soon as my life slows day next week I will catch up on my Podcrapular's.

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

That sounds pretty good to me. Agig is a gig. Good deal and good luck with all the unknowns.

12:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love hearing you gots lots and lots of work!

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I said I'm busy. Not so much that I have lots and lots of work.

but the thoughts are always appreciated. :)

11:32 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Bud. "A gig is a gig". And as Martha Stewart might say: "That's a good thing". :)

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home