Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Andy Martello - LIVE In Laughlin! Part One: The Fire-Eating Set

Here is a video of the fire-eating set I performed at The Comedy Shop in Laughlin. The set is actually the second set I did within the show, taken on the final day at the River Palms.

I wanted to start with the opening act set for you here, but I need to edit it down to a tidy 10 minutes for YouTube. I actually did about 12 minutes there. Ah well...tomorrow perhaps.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I am your cohost. Given proximity, I could see that show for free if I wanted to.

I'm just letting you know that I would, indeed, pay money to see it.

2:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home