Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Id Thinks I Should Show You My I.D.

Out with the old...



...In with the NEW!


Yep. I finally broke down and got the new license. I even made certain to register to vote out here. Can jury duty be far behind?

The photo would have been better if the damn person would have snapped the picture right after telling me to smile. Instead...no fresh face. just me looking like I'm trying not to hear something embarrassing. Ah well.

9 Comments:

Blogger muthah said...

You look like a commercial for white strips :) The gal here re-took my picture because I didn't like the first one.

5:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya, I look autistic in mind cause the guy told me the wrong place to look.

5:50 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

I have jury duty this week. I don't have to report Monday, but I hope some time this week I get to go in. Call me crazy!

Congrats on being a donor. Are you registered online as a donor??

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: LMAO! "Can jury duty be far behind!" :D)

4:04 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

If yo get Jury duty just tell them that you can't take anything seriously.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I don't register as an organ donor online. If the simple system already in place doesn't work, then I wouldn't trust the morons who identified my body (presumably by looking at my driver's license) to harvest my organs anyway.

Besides, just because I'm a donor on my card doesn't mean any of my organs are worth two craps.

9:43 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

The big question is, what does the "E" stand for?

3:05 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

I never take a good photo at the DMV. Crap. I just looked. I have to get a new one this year.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Krissteen said...

Have you noticed how much your signature has changed? lol

7:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home