Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Still Tired. Still Sick. Still Working.

Very hard to get well when you're working every day. Only had one day off, which will be good for the old pocketbook, but bad for the old sinus/cold thing I've got going on here. No matter. More on the job when I get a chance.

Good news is that I may have a cool gig to report on soon. A one-nighter, but what a Knight is could be.


5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

DARLING!

Blow your nose, take some NyQuil and shape up! I'm coming to Vegas on the 20th. We're staying at the MGM for three days, then checking into the Rio on Sunday until Tuesday night. Get this, our fellow trailer blog hoar Krissteen is coming too! And, are you ready for this? So is my DAD! We HAVE to meet you... Get in touch with me!

7:30 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

lol, how do you get rid of spam that is so complimentary? I'd keep it too.

4:18 AM

 
Blogger Krissteen said...

Heh, it was another fly-by-spamming...

Hey Andy... we're coming to get you.. be afraid, be very afraid! :-)

9:35 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Ha. Andy got spammed.

There is LOTS of crap going around right now. Take care of yourself and I can hardly wait for you to tell us about your cool gig. (I think I caught the hint...)

Thanks for updating us. We worry.

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Job? What did I miss here? Glad a gig is coming too.

6:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home