Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some Fun

I really can't comment too much, but let's just say that Kim, Krissteen, and their respective hubbies, Jeffy & Kevin are all way cool people.

That's all I've got to say about that.

Thanks for all the good thought and well-wishes. I have a job interview for a completely NON-entertainment-related, but decent-paying 9 to 5 type job on Wednesday. Not exactly my "dream job", but then again neither is my current job.

I am thoroughly enjoying my job at Houdini's, but I am not altogether certain I'll be able to pay all the bills on the pay there. I'm also not all that eager or ready to take on a management position (which does pay pretty well
) there so I am kind of sending out the old resume' and seeing what sticks.

no idea when I'll get to restart my marketing push for the entertainment industry, but maybe it is time I just fade away from that scene anyway. It never did me much good in the long run.

Until then, I eagerly await the contracts from the TWO jobs I do have for the remainder of 2007 to come in. SIGH.


3 Comments:

Blogger Krissteen said...

Awww.. thank you Andy. It was great meeting and having dinner, drinks & Gina with you.. LOL

We will definately be in touch next time we make it out there. Hopefully next time we will have a little more time to spend visiting and drinking. :)

Chris aka Krissteen

8:38 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

Ditto to everything that mowntin hoar jest sayed.

Hiya Andy! I woke up today and thought to myself, "hmmm, maybe we should go downstairs and say hi to Andy", only you aren't downstairs anymore.

So happy to have finally met you and your alleged wifee, who rocks. Really bummed that we couldn't get together for longer conversations, but like I said, I'm gald for what we did get. We'll be back!

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hang On!

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home