Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, September 29, 2007

MMMmmm...Hickory Smoke SPAM!


You know if a scan of a new flavor of SPAM is on the old blog,
then surely there must be a new episode of Podcrapular
hitting the world shortly.


Could this be the return of both Andy Land AND Podcrapular?

Is it possible that I am simply too dumb
to think of anything else to post?


Perhaps I am just a big loser with some sort
of salty, canned pork addiction.


Indeed, all are possible, if not completely likely.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Can't wait for podcrapular. Hold the Spam for me though, please.

3:22 AM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

I don't mind waiting for the podcrapular...but want the spam.

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Post the number again! This time I have sighted someone other than William Shatner! I promise!!!:D

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home