Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Soon...

I recorded a podcast with Golfwidow today! Granted, it has been so damned long since we posted a new episode we've probably lost all 18 listeners we had. That being said, those that give a care will be happy to know that a new show is on the way.


Sadly, this will be the last new show for at least a few more weeks. I have to return to Chicago later this week, where I'll be fore about a week and a half. Then, another 4 days or so to drive back to Vegas. Then...settling, job-hunting, etc..


All that being said, we will be returning to a regular schedule before too long.


You can certainly catch up on what you've been missing by going to our Podcrapular Home Page and listening to the archives. Not a bad idea in my humble opinion.


We briefly chat about my appearance on Growing Your Business, among other things. It just so happens that my interview will be rebroadcast tonight at 8PM CST (5PM PST) in case you missed it (or couldn't get it due to technical difficulties) last week. Log on to All Talk Radio to listen in!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

YAH!!!! I saw that she was recording the other day!!! I didn't dare hope...

8:31 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

If I get a minute to breathe, I'll do the edit and post the mutha this weekend.

4:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home