Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, July 23, 2007

Rain!

I know it happens here. It is monsoon season after all. That being said, it was among the coolest things on earth to wake up this morning and be greeted by a simple rain. It didn't last very long, but it was slow and steady and very exciting in its own way.

We even have thunder and lighting right now. No rain to speak of yet, but the signs are there.

I just hope we don't get so much to cause any sort of flooding.

Of course, this relieves some of my sprinkler system woes. So at least I've got THAT going for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

it's been overcast here, but still warm. love it. miss you andy!!

8:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

Yes, we got 1.5" yesterday morning and the farmer (hubs) was VERY happy... it's been a bit dry around here...

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

That sounds great. I wish we could send Houston's rain yur way!

5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home