Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, July 16, 2007

Missed the Show? So Did I.


I had to pick up April from work at the time my interview on Growing Your Business was set to air. Not really an issue for me. I remember what I said and all that. However, as it happens there were some technical glitches when the show went "LIVE" and the actual broadcast didn't hit the net until about 8:45 EST.

I'm quite sure a few folks missed the fun and insightful madness.

So where do we go from here? How about the Growing Your Business website's show archive page!

Yep, you can CLICK HERE and hear what you missed. Ain't that sumpin'?

Be sure to leave a comment at their MySpace page and tell them you'd love to hear more from li'l ol' me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... couldn't get it to work. Will try again later.

6:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home