Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Can Go Home Tomorrow!

Yup, I have a gig at noon in Schaumburg, Illinois. By 6:15 I'll be on a plane heading west to beautiful, sunny Las Vegas, Nevada! I can't wait.

Sure it is 115 degrees there. Sure I have only a few friends there. Sure I won't get to see April very much now that she has a job. I don't care! I get to go to my new home, which will look completely different now that our stuff is there.

On the agenda...lots of networking and follow-ups on the promotional materials I've sent out, setting up my office, maybe recording a podcast or two, and more. I'm sure there'll be some husband/wife things in there too, but as you know I have no say in these things.

If possible I hope to edit down some of the video footage from our initial trip to Vegas. We have about four hours of road movie just waiting to be turned into something for our family to watch.

Man, I have been needing this. I've been away from home for long periods of time before, but this one hurt the most. With all the drama involved with the storm & the move, I just didn't feel right being away from April for so long.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Yeah, I've been waiting for this on your behalf! Enjoy. Love to April. too.

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back JUST in time for monsoon season.

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home