Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Home...Hot...Hallelujiah!

I know it is all hot and sweaty here in Las Vegas. I don't care. I'm (for now) in my new home and I love being here.

I am still filled with absolute terror about the future. After all, I have no work, few friends, and a whole lot more rent to pay along with the prospect of a massive home loan to try and secure this time next year.


I've little idea how to run our freaking sprinkler and I am quite sure all vegetation will be dead soon, if it isn't already. Of course, why anyone living in a desert would plant anything that requires water is a huge mystery to me. Desert plants are beautiful and way easier to maintain. Besides, the water costs us money and the cactus family requires much less of it overall. Maybe when I get that loan secured.


I like what April has done with the place. Even though there's still a lot of unpacking on my end to do and loads of furnishings to purchase I truly enjoy walking around these digs. I just wish I knew where everything was.


Since I can't really settle in too much (I do have one last trip to Chicago coming in two weeks) and I am too panicky to try and do much else here, I may as well remind all of you about a radio/internet program that will be featuring an interview with ME.




Listen to Growing Your Business this
MONDAY, July 16th at 8 PM Eastern Time
(Or 5 PM for you classy Las Vegas types)
to hear loads of useful advice about...well...
growing your business.

Log On to AllTalkRadio.net to listen LIVE!

Leave comments and reactions to my interview
at the Growing Your Business MySpace Page!



Aside from all that intelligent discussion about the business world, you will get to hear the mindless prattle of one Andy Martello, which I believe to be the best prattle around.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. You can prattle with the best of 'em.

Gratz on being home... :)

7:16 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I totally miss your prattle with GW. But I'll be on the road at that time. Perhaps you'll record your section and post it? I'll be away from Blogland for a month. No need to worry. Good stuff coming out of this.

3:27 AM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

Take your time. Things'll come.

We'll all still be here.

7:16 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I miss prattling with you.

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home