Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fantastic News

No, this really has nothing to do with me and my recent move to Vegas. Though, I did just get an inquiry for a week's worth of work at a comedy club. So there is some good news there.


Instead, this is about a friend of mine and a certainly a very good friend of my younger brother, Matt. I am speaking about filmmaker Francis (Frank) Stokes. I've mentioned his work here before and even plugged his online YouTube series, "God, Inc." here in the past. Well, rather than spoil the good news myself I'll allow Frank to tell you in his own words.




I couldn't be happier! He's always been one whom I truly believed had the most promise and potential for bigger things in this business. This just may be the big break he needs. Plus, I have a legitimate contact in L.A. to pester for work now. Heh!


Congratulations, frank! You deserve this and I hope you can make the best of the opportunity. OK, I also hope you can find a slot on your big time TV show for me. I can fetch you coffee ya know. Booger-free.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger muthah said...

That's great news for Frank. Maybe this will lead to his being able to sell his movie. I hope so--it's been a long haul.

4:16 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

oh, that is so cool!

6:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so terrific! Loved the videos~~

8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home