Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Cat Juggling? Sick Puppy!


Yeah, I was one sick puppy back in the day. My mom was kind enough to take a scan from a newspaper article about yours truly from when I was a kid in Marengo, Illinois. This was a piece about me wanting to be a professional entertainer, how I came into juggling, my competing in various competitions, and all that.

Among the things revealed in the story was that I once juggled animal parts in biology class. Yes, that's right. I juggled the remains of a dissected animal in front of the class, simply because A) it was funny, and B) the teacher dared me to do it.

In this particular case, I juggled a cat's head, heart, and liver, much to the amusement of all participating in the dissection. OK, a few folks thought it was gross as all hell, but hey...it was much funnier than the time I juggled the dissected shark bits!

3 Comments:

Blogger muthah said...

Sorry I couldn't get the whole article scanned--but the part about the animal parts is in the paragraph to the right. I'll scan the bottom part if you want it--tells lots about Andy Martello.

Muthah

4:32 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Great, I'm back after a week at sea to find you've become prolific in my absence. I'll never catch up. Juggling former pet parts will surely get you blacklisted even retroactively by you know who. The musical saw thing--go for it but I haven't found a lot of help there. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

5:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Awww, you were that creepy guy in school weren't you??

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home