Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sadness


Let's just say, most of the people who have never gotten The Sopranos and how they did things likely didn't get the series finale. I got it. I enjoyed it very much. I miss the show already. Everything made perfect sense to me and it was all appropriate and fitting.
I'm not posting a review as I know there are many who are still waiting to see the show. Just know that I got everything I wanted and nothing I expected, which is exactly what the show has provided me all these years.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The knife is poised over my wrist...There is no good reason for Sundays any more. (And no, John From Cincinatti is NOT going to be a valid substitute!)

Seriously, I am thankful for the years of pleasure that The Sopranos has provided me with. Sadly, it only exists now on DVD and in my memory.

7:52 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Now that it is over I can get the DVD's and watch it from the beginning. I'm weird like that...

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: I was never into it, though I tried to imagine the dialogue being typed out. I realized I preferred your Iggy Pop version of "Louie Louie" better!

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

I watched it the first few seasons but I never consistently had cable. I loved it, but I hate Lorraine Bracco. I cannot stand listening to her talk and I want to stab myself in the leg when she speaks, on any show. But I love Tony Soprano, I have a thing for big bald italian guys, you know.

7:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home