Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, June 24, 2007

God Help Us All!

My mother...has a blog!

Not much there yet, but just wait. Oooohhhh you just wait!

Please go and visit mutha's musings and leave her a comment. Check back to read her many opinions and ideas. Find out all the gory details.

4 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Dude, your mom's moderating comments. I feel like I went to her house with a casserole and got told she has to screen her neighbors before she'll let them be neighborly.

4:23 AM

 
Blogger muthah said...

If I could figure out how to do it, I'd stop moderating comments--but this is all just too new to me. I'll figure it out eventually.

6:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think its your mother has a blog.I must go check it out.

7:22 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

congrats.... my mom still doesn't understand quite what a blog IS yet...LOL

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home