Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Updates

I got none. I'm too damned tired. Stop bugging me already.

I will be returning to the Podcast soon. I believe Saturday will feature the first of two new shows with Golfwidow. You better tune in and listen.



Until then...watch this cool music video by PROGRESS REPORT, a band featuring my younger brother. They're performing their hit single, "I Just Want to Rock and Roll".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! I'm guessing your bro is REALLY a teacher...? LOL. I'll bet his class loves him. (They seemed to "act" with enthusism.) Thanks for sharing~~

6:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool song and video.

8:26 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Remember when the cool rock videos were the students singing about rebelling against the teachers?

I'm getting old.

4:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golfwidow - YES! I remember that! Yee gods, are we old or what??? Long live Alice Cooper! Whoohaa!

8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home