Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Something for You to Listen to

Yup, that's right. I'm back in the podcasting saddle again. At least for a couple of shows, I'm reuniting with the mighty Golfwidow to make some of that Podcrapular goodness that literally tens of people have been enjoying and summarily not recommending to their friends for so long now.

This will be the first of two parts. We hadn't spoken in such a long time that there was far too much to catch up on to compress it into one show.

What will you hear?


You'll get plenty of discussion about what exactly happened here on and since March 31, 2007.

You'll hear many terribly funny things...because we're that damn funny.

You'll hear about one hour's worth of me saying, "Hi, Golfwidow" immediately followed by Golfwidow giggling because she's so happy I'm back.

So please take a listen to the show. I won't be back permanently for some time, so you'd better get your Andy fix while you can.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are back in the saddle podcasting again. Unfortunately no time to listen right now but maybe while I'm away.

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

Is there a "law" that it can only be an hour long or is that something you just like to abide by??

I can't believe the luck you've had, that is very cool. Oh, and about your offer....

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: I'll have to catch up here on your new installment! What a Duo!!

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I came back at a perfect time, then, I'll listen tomorrow!

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

Andy,

Great show!

I still think you should burn the old podcasts onto CD and sell them as "classic podcrapular".

But hey, that's the capitalist in me.

Gordon

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

You just go on and get your shit together, we'll be here when you are ready!

(((Andy)))

I'm so excited for you.

-not that kind of excited buddy, relax.

5:54 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

THAT was classic stuff! Glad you are getting your shit together so magnificently. This is all fantastic news. Except the part where you take time off of the podcast but I'll wait.

4:51 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Hey, Bud, get Google Talk, let's party.

(Yes, Andy, I'm totally sending messages to other people in your comments. I'm lazy like that.)

3:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home