Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Off to Phoenix

I won't be online for a few days. Of course, I haven't been blogging much as it is so it is really no big deal.

I know I've neglected my "duties" in telling you all there is to know about the apartment disaster, our vacation, our move...but it has been a very tiring and busy time and truthfully...I've no time for all the stuff I normally have time for. Who knows if I'll ever have that kind of free time again?

Anyway, at least I';m typing this from my own computer. That means...when I get back from Phoenix I can start podcasting for a spell. NICE!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, someone must really be giving you a hard time about not blogging! You have been sounding really pissed.
Tis not me ;-)

We'll see ya when we see you... have a great trip!

5:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, with all you've been through who can expect you to keep up with blogging? There is this little interruption we've all experienced from time-to-time called LIFE. We'll just keep checking in... appreciate all you've shared so far about it all, as it has kept the worry in control. When you feel like it, we'll be here to listen. :)

Have a good trip!

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

yeah- do what you gotta do babe. I miss ya, but I'll live....

9:27 PM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I had a dream about you last night! no, not a dirty one - get yet mind out of the gutter! i was watching an old talk show (so old it was in black and white) and you were on the talk show as a guest! and I looked at the TV and said, "HEY! THAT'S ANDY MARTELLO!!"

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: LMAO at Dawns comment. But I really can see you on Conan so... Hang in!

1:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh... Dawn acts like it would be a BAD thing to have a dirty dream about you, Andy... ;)

6:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home