Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

More for You to Watch

Since so many of you enjoyed the video for hit single from my brother's band, PROGRESS REPORT, I thought I'd go ahead and become the last person on Earth to have an account on YouTube and upload something special for ya.

BEHOLD! This project was the last thing I worked on before my apartment was destroyed. I've only just now discovered a minor error that will be fixed before too long. That being said, this is a most excellent 4:40 promo for my act. I've been talking about making this for a LONG time and it is more than ready for your eyes. I'd have shown it to you much sooner, but you knoa...apartment disaster - move to Vegas - too damned tired.

I give you
Andy Martello - A Comedian Who Happens to Juggle!


Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! You're even better than you said you were! :)

9:05 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

that was really good, andy!! if that doesn't get you work, those people are crazy!!!

9:51 AM

 
Blogger broomhilda said...

Really good promo Andy. I remember seeing you on Bozo (I was forced to watch that show because of younger sister and brother), I'm glad you don't dress in clown make-up - clowns scare me...

1:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy, I like it very much. Nice job.

Just a thought though... you might want to consider tightening it up a bit. Feel free to email me if you have comments or questions.

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Not sure where to tighten it up, but I'd love to hear some ideas. At 4:40 it is already a bit shorter than the industry standard.

Send em along. I'm all ears! :)

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Outstanding job! You are funny. One of these days when my truck stops breaking down I will buy a penguin!

Of course I have to buy a cage with a cooling system so the penguin does not get hot.

7:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great promo. You are going to rock in Vegas baby!!!

6:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great youtube/publicity video thingamajig!!

1:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly impressive video. You really are a talented and funny showman! I put you on my blog post today.

6:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home