Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Many Thanks! Next Stop...Somewhere West of Here!

Many thanks to the folks kind enough to send a few bucks to the "Martello Relief & Relocation Fund." I have always had a hard time asking for help, especially money. With all that has happened in the last few months I'm a bit more accepting of the fact that sometimes people just need help. You have all been so supportive and generous I can't thank everyone enough.

We've managed to find of a workable solution to the loss of the loan from the bank and we are now more than ready to head west. Just another way we're both feeling that this is all meant to be I guess. That "one door closes, another opens" thang. If all goes well we'll be able to make the transition as smoothly as you can expect. Keeping fingers crossed.

We head out Friday. Kansas City should be the first stop. Then...Denver. Soon thereafter, somewhere in freaking Utah, if not all the way home. We've got road cash (thanks again) and we've built in some time for a little bit of sightseeing if something pops up.

I'm so damned excited, frightened, and amazed all at the same time. I know I'll be back here soon to finish up contracts, but this is all so unreal. It became more real when the movers picked up our goods today and our storage unit was empty for the first time since April 4th.

All too much. All too exciting. All too tiring. Still and all, a complete and necessary positive change for both of us.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I'll be watching for your return to the blogosphere. Safe trip.

3:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm cheering you on, Andy! It's gonna be a good thing, I can feel it.

Safe travels, dear.

5:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be waiting for the scoop on the new place!

6:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't kick in anything or even blog about it. Glad to hear things worked out for you.

Tony C
http://mahtwocents.blogharbor.com

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Safe travels, Andy. I too look forward to your return here!

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I wish I could help out but I am in financial woes myself. Good luck.

And if you ever want someone to yell at, bitch at, call for general purposes I am your friend and will gladly give you my cell phone number.

Plus I have a feeling if the two of us are drunk and get together we could start a completely new era in golden comedy.
;-)

6:23 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Andy's comin to town!!! woo-hoo. Well, not exactly MY town, but 4 short hours away. 3 if I drive REEEEEALLY fast.

Good look on the move and the drive. 900 gazillion people travelling this weekend, but you know, the road is paved with love for mah Andy!!!!

Good luck to you both!! Can't wait to hear and see about it all!!

5:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didya see me wavin'...????

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home