Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ain't Too Proud to Beg

At least I'm not too proud anymore.

With all the unusually good luck we've had since the apartment disaster, including the circumstances which have led to our move to Vegas, we have hit something of a BIG setback in the eleventh hour.

I'll be brief.

We were just turned down for a loan from our bank (literally this week...a few days before we actually leave Illinois). This was to be a small "bridge loan" to cover unexpected costs during the move, maybe a month of rent or whatever was needed along the way without breaking us entirely.

If anyone can spare a buck or several, either as a loan or as a gift (I am having a birthday on May 30th) I would not be able to show enough appreciation for your generosity. I have a PayPal account, basically my e-mail address (andy@andymartello.com) is where cash can be sent.

If you want to hear the whole story or some genuinely sincere groveling, drop me a line. All I know is that a few short days ago everything was moving along swimmingly. We were going to start out with things being tight but manageable. Now it seems as though everything is in jeopardy and I'm losing the battle to keep it together.

If you are offering a loan I'll do everything in my power to get your cash back ASAP. If you are offering a gift I'll find some way of paying you back or repaying the kind gesture.

Thanks to...

Golfwidow
Bud Buckley
LisaBinDaCity
Fuzzy Grey
Christine & Doyle
Sue of The Torn Pages

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Okay, I'm in for a donation, my friend. Sorry it couldn't be more. Check your Paypal account.

5:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Email is coming your way as we speak.

5:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check your mail, darlins.

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home